This Saturday, WA Institute of Martial Arts is hosting again a yearly important event, the Kickathon, that’s going to make a massive difference and definitely help the Telethon Adventurers in raising money to find a cure and fight the war against childhood brain cancer in Australia.
Let’s work hand in hand to help these kids who are suffering from brain cancer find light in the dark tunnels of their lives. Your full cooperation and kicks will surely be of great help. So can we count on you this Saturday?
This is how the event runs:
1. Participants register for the event and receive a sponsorship form
2. Participants pledge to do a number of kicks and write this in the form
3. They then ask family and friends for sponsorship
4. On the day, they sign into the event and donate raised money
5. They then perform their pledged number of kicks
Currambine and Greenwood will be held at the Greenwood Dojo, and Myaree will be held in Myaree Dojo. See you on the 21st of May 2016, 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM. See reception to register and grab your sponsor sheet.
To know more about the event, kindly check this out.