Everyone should know how to use self defence against a front choke, kids and adults have the right to feel safe and have the peace of mind that they have the tools to use if they needed too.
Here are some step by step instructions on how to escape a Front Choke:
1) Hands Up: Bring up your hands outside of your attackers arms to the front of your face palms facing out.
2) Palm Strike: Push your palm into the face of your attacker.
3) Step back and raise your opposite arm and point across your body to behind you.
4) elbow your attacker in the face and,
5) RUN RUN RUN!!! Get out of there and get help!
Remember if you ever get attacked make sure you report it, 54% of assaults in the U,S,A are not reported. Don’t be another statistic
Please download our APP to get the step by step Tutorial on how to escape the Front Choke.